It’s time to toss your over-the-counter allergy medication and start using something that’s actually good for your body! Learn how with this home remedy for allergies.
For the full step-by-step tutorial and any links mentioned, visit the blog post here:
– Capsule-It Machine:
– Organic Alfalfa:
– Organic Nettles:
MORE ABOUT US!
WELCOME! We’re so glad you’re here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our eleven children, we are The Homesteading Family where we’re living a self-sustainable life in beautiful North Idaho. Let us welcome you and show you a bit about us here:
Grow, Preserve & Thrive with us!
Visit us on our blog:
A few highlights you don’t want to miss are our FREEBIES!!
Healthy Healing at Home – Learn how to confidently use herbal medicine in your home with this FREE 4 video workshop:
Your Best Loaf – A Free 4 video workshop teaching you how to make great bread at home, every time, regardless of the recipe you are using:
Meals on Your Shelf – Can along with me! Learn to can and put jars of a delicious meal on your pantry shelf with this FREE video series:
FREE PDF DOWNLOADS:
– Homesteading Family’s Favorite Holiday Recipes – Grab all of our family’s favorite holiday recipes.
– 5 Steps to a More Self-Sufficient Life – Simple steps anyone can take wherever they are to start a more self-sufficient lifestyle.
– Thrive Wellness Checklist – A simple guide for healthy living:
– Permaculture for Your Homestead- An introduction to permaculture with some strategies for applying it to one’s homestead and garden.
– Carolyn’s Cottage Garden herb list – Carolyn’s favorite herbs for growing at home.
– Carolyn’s Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles – These easy casseroles are a life-saver for busy weeks!
– Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs – Grab your guide to preserving eggs with multiple methods.
– 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden – Get an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 steps you can take to improve your garden.
– Save the Crumbs- Several Recipes for using bread leftovers, a less committal entry to bread than the workshop.
– Fearless Fermenting- A simple guide on basic lacto-ferments.
– Fermenting Tomatoes – Easiest and fastest tomato preservation:
– Preserving Culinary Herbs – Downloadable, step-by-step directions to drying, freezing, and salting culinary herbs.
– Render Your Own Lard – Grab these easy instructions on how to render your own lard.
– Grandma Lynn’s Blueberry Buckle – A delicious dessert anytime of year:
Ever After – Reveille GTQUST0TSLEGYIGJ This Is Love – Alsever Lake BW7KPLUGHIG4DKV3 Morning Sunshine – LNDÖ MIHMFWVMVC45MBVO Chicken Pickin – BENSON USHW8ZWR6KKYP9IX Jaunty – Brandon Adams IKCMTEWHLJJOVRLZ Times Like These – Andrew Galucki NLD1ODBWO9FDIHT1
#allergyseason #allergyremedy #allergyrelief